- Referenced in 206 articles
- solvers use general sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others ... linear systems. The most recent addition is LSODIS, which solves implicit problems with general sparse...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL can be viewed ... automatic block detection) ARMS (Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solvers -- includes actually several methods - In particular...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- high-performance serial and parallel sparse linear solver. Watson Sparse Matrix Package (WSMP ... solving large systems of linear equations whose coefficient matrices are sparse. This high-performance, robust ... multiprocessor environment, or as a scalable parallel solver in a message-passing environment, where each...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Sparse Linear Systems equips readers with the working knowledge required to use sparse solver packages...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- constructed by embedding a standard sparse linear algebraic equation solver into a suitably modified MEBDF...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general sparse linear systems. The paper describes ... general sparse linear systems. This strategy is used in the new solver (ARMS) that generalize...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared-memory ... distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been licensed to thousands of researchers at international...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- TAUCS: a library of sparse linear solvers. The current version of the library (1.0) includes ... several times faster than Matlab 6’s sparse Cholesky) but not completely state ... Core Sparse LU with Partial Pivoting Factor and Solve. Can solve huge unsymmetric linear systems ... multiplication, triangular solvers, matrix reordering. Matrix Input/Output. Routines to read and write sparse matrices using...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- global convergence. The solver runs with a dense or a sparse linear algebra package...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Iterative Solvers for Large Sparse Linear Systems. Solvers for large sparse linear systems come ... solving large sparse linear systems and least-squares problems. Unlike competing iterative solver libraries, Belos ... such as multiple simultaneous linear systems and sequences of related linear systems, faster than standard ... Belos form a complete suite of sparse linear solvers...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- consider problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives ... available and that the constraint gradients are sparse. We discuss an SQP algorithm that uses ... that makes use of a semidefinite QP solver. It is based on a limited-memory...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- PSPIKE: A parallel hybrid sparse linear system solver. The package PSPIKE is a high-performance ... scalable software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric linear systems of equations on shared ... combines the robustness of a direct linear solver and the performance scalability of an iterative...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- designed to solve large sparse linear systems of equations arising primarily from elliptic PDE discretizations ... used to define and build multigrid solvers and preconditioners, and it contains black-box classes...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Matrices PACKage - Fast linear solvers and preconditioner for both dense and sparse systems using...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- framework of “distributed sparse linear systems”. The parallel Algebraic Recursive Multilevel Solver (pARMS...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- optimization. Linear programs are solved either by direct call to a solver routine ... solvers in the Math Works Optimization Toolbox and, using a MEXfile interface, generalpurpose solvers implemented ... problems, but sparse linear programs may be solved using the commercial solver MINOS. Presently, OPERA...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- iterative solution of large sparse linear systems arising in scientific and engineering applications ... alone package comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users ... user may input the linear system in a simple format and Aztec will perform ... preconditioning. After the transformations, the iterative solvers can run efficiently. If the input matrix...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- iterative solver template library. The numerical solution of partial differential equations frequently requires the solution ... sparse linear systems. Using generic programming techniques in C++ one can create solver libraries that ... domain of iterative solvers of linear systems stemming from finite element discretizations. Those discretizations exhibit ... recursive structure. Each sparse matrix entry can itself be either a sparse or a small...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- preconditioner for sparse linear solvers. A direct comparison with other state-of-the-art fast...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- banded linear systems. The hybrid banded linear solver SPIKE is proposed as a parallel environment ... banded systems that are either dense or sparse within the band. The SPIKE algorithm ... each subdomain or partition of the original linear system. The interface problem leads...