- Referenced in 1 article
- employed a method known as sparse canonical correlation analysis (SCCA), while adding estimation which...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- dynamicTreeCut: Methods for detection of clusters in hierarchical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- A statistical framework to infer functional gene relationships...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- R package PMA: Penalized Multivariate Analysis. Performs Penalized...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- Introduction to Graphical Modelling. Graphic modelling is a...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- clusfind: A set of six stand-alone Fortran...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- scca-package: Sparse canonical covariance analysis. scca is...