- Referenced in 29 articles
- ParaSails is a parallel sparse approximate inverse preconditioner for the iterative solution of large, sparse ... Frobenius norm) minimization to compute a sparse approximate inverse. The sparsity pattern used...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- matrices. It combines a generalized factored sparse approximate inverse (FSAI) with an incomplete...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- QUIC: quadratic approximation for sparse inverse covariance estimation. The ℓ 1 -regularized Gaussian maximum likelihood ... strong statistical guarantees in recovering a sparse inverse covariance matrix, or alternatively the underlying graph ... quadratic approximation, but with some modifications that leverage the structure of the sparse Gaussian...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- high performance FSAI preconditioning. The Factorized Sparse Approximate Inverse (FSAI) is an efficient technique ... preconditioning parallel solvers of symmetric positive definite sparse linear systems. The key factor controlling FSAI...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- numerical methods have included GPU-based sparse approximate inverses, matrix-free sum-factorisation for high...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- solvers with strong smoothers based on sparse approximate inverses. We describe our FE-gMG solver ... oriented implementation technique based on cascades of sparse matrix-vector multiplication by applying ... strong smoothers. In particular, we employ Sparse Approximate Inverse (SPAI) and Stabilised Approximate Inverse (SAINV...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- efficient implementation of the Modified SParse Approximate Inverse (MSPAI) preconditioner. MSPAI generalizes the class ... numerical parts as the code switches to sparse QR decomposition methods wherever profitable. The optimized...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Generic approximate sparse inverse matrix techniques. During the last decades explicit preconditioning methods have gained ... matrix. Herewith, we propose a Generic Approximate Sparse Inverse (GenASPI) matrix algorithm based ... Inverse (GenAbI), which is a banded approximate inverse used in conjunction with Conjugate Gradient type ... large sparse linear systems. The proposed GenASPI matrix algorithm, is based on Approximate Inverse Sparsity...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- rank matrix posing the inverse problem as an approximation problem with a specified target rank ... minimum rank solution satisfying a prescribed data approximation bound. We propose an atomic decomposition providing ... analogy between parsimonious representations of a sparse vector and a low-rank matrix and extending...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- which have been proposed to deliver sparse approximations of such features is the utilization ... allowing exploitation of its adjoint for the inverse transform. This leads to a digital implementation...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ACRITH-XSC is a Fortran-like programming language...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...