- Referenced in 21 articles
- large systems of equations and for detecting symmetries in tensor structures. The author addresses problems ... from quantum field theory of curved space-times for instance to describe the distance along...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Tests on properties of space-time covariance functions. Tests on symmetry, separability and for assessing ... separability and some classes of space-time covariance function models <10.1007> and Cappello...10.1007>
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A symbolic algebra package is presented for performing...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- With the assistance of the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...