- Referenced in 1429 articles
- state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers are significantly faster than...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- code. Automatic categorization of problems, and automatic solver selection Supports numerous external solvers, both free ... commercial. The solvers supported by YALMIP are currently CDD, CSDP, CPLEX, DSDP, GLPK, KYPD, LINPROG...
- Referenced in 1470 articles
- common model data structure and integrated solver technology. Best-in-class companies are taking advantage...
- Referenced in 785 articles
- Riemann solver to solve the time-dependent one dimensional Euler equations for an ideal ... Godunov methods with several approximate Rieman solvers of the approximate flux type: Roe Riemann solver ... HLLC Riemann solver, HLL Riemann solver, Rusanov ”Riemann” solver Code: HE-E1GODF...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- expanding suite of parallel linear, nonlinear equation solvers and time integrators that may be used...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming Solver. The Gurobi Optimizer is a state ... solver for mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming solver (LP), quadratic programming ... solver (QP), quadratically constrained programming solver (QCP), mixed-integer linear programming solver (MILP), mixed-integer ... quadratic programming solver (MIQP), and mixed-integer quadratically constrained programming solver (MIQCP). The solvers...
- Referenced in 572 articles
- Harten, Lax, van Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem ... stability and robustness of the HLLE solver is closely related to the signal velocities ... fluids, which was never published. HLLC solver The HLLC (Harten-Lax-van Leer-Contact) solver...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability is probably the most studied of combinatorial ... both research and industry. Most existing complete solvers are variants of the Davis-Putnam ... describe the development of a new complete solver, Chaff, which achieves significant performance gains through ... difficult SAT benchmarks in comparison with other solvers (DP or otherwise), including GRASP and SATO...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic, open-source SAT solver, developed to help researchers ... related to MiniSat, including the Pseudo-boolean solver MiniSat+ and the CNF minimizer/preprocessor SatELite. Together...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- quickly and easily, can change from one solver to another, and can even convert from...
- Referenced in 472 articles
- currently one of the fastest non-commercial solvers for mixed integer programming (MIP) and mixed ... information down to the guts of the solver. SCIP is part of the SCIP Optimization ... Suite, which also contains the LP solver SoPlex, the modelling language ZIMPL, the parallelization framework ... generic column generation solver...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection of test ... design, compare and improve new and existing solvers. The test problems provided are written...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- well, with an appropriate integer-capable solver...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- coding of problem data for our SQLP solver. Various techniques to improve the efficiency...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- built around four modules: geometry, mesh, solver and post-processing. The specification of any input...
- Referenced in 590 articles
- computer manages communication with an appropriate solver. AMPL’s flexibility and convenience render it ideal...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- that makes use of a semidefinite QP solver. It is based on a limited-memory...
- Referenced in 500 articles
- unstructured, parallel, unsteady Reynolds-averaged Navier-Stokes solver...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- connected to the Minisat SAT Solver and/or to the ZChaff SAT Solver. The University ... state-of-the-art SAT solver used until version 2.5.0, and the RBC package...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun,tspan,y0) with tspan ... function fun, if necessary. [T,Y] = solver(odefun,tspan,y0,options) solves as above with ... details. [T,Y,TE,YE,IE] = solver(odefun,tspan,y0,options) solves as above while...