- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 382 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 943 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 1369 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...