- Referenced in 12477 articles
- explore multiple approaches and reach a solution faster than with spreadsheets or traditional programming languages...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- deployed individual or enterprise solutions. Computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- systems of simultaneous linear equations, least-squares solutions of linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems ... various types of matrix multiplication and the solution of triangular systems with multiple right-hand...
- Referenced in 1485 articles
- product suite offers powerful and complete solutions for both routine and sophisticated engineering problems covering...
- Referenced in 1053 articles
- tuned implementation makes it possible to obtain solutions of high quality for difficult problems, yielding...
- Referenced in 1023 articles
- problem, the best-so-far solutions for those instances, bibliography, related links...
- Referenced in 623 articles
- computing, with a particular focus on automated solution of differential equations by finite element methods ... extensive list of features for automated, efficient solution of differential equations, including automated solution...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- Gauss-Newton method for the solution of nonlinear least squares problems. Both, overdetermined and underdetermined ... optimization iteration is sufficiently close to a solution. par The BFGS method is studied ... chapter 5, studies projection methods for the solution of bound constrained problems. All chapters conclude...
- Referenced in 775 articles
- improved statistical functions. You can create customized solutions with Excel that integrate a broad array...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- integration; factorization of polynomials; facilities for the solution of a variety of algebraic equations; facilities...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma offers: symbolic and numeric manipulation and solution capabilities in algebra, calculus and numerical analysis...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- Tools: A MATLAB package for Analysis and Solution of Discrete Ill-Posed Problems. Version...
- Referenced in 648 articles
- optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- finally performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 594 articles
- concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer manages communication with...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- Leer and Einfeldt) solver is an approximate solution to the Riemann problem, which is only...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- been devoted to trying to provide practical solutions to this problem for problem instances encountered...
- Referenced in 565 articles
- program library targeted at the computational solution of partial differential equations using adaptive finite elements...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- continuation and stability analysis of steady state solutions, their Hopf and fold bifurcations, periodic solutions ... delay case). Stability analysis of steady state solutions is achieved through computing approximations and corrections ... rightmost characteristic roots. Periodic solutions, their Floquet multipliers and connecting orbits are computed using piecewise...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- Gurobi Optimizer goes beyond fast and reliable solution performance to provide a broad range...