- Referenced in 723 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool, used by thousands of people worldwide, that ... used for the formal verification of distributed software systems. The tool was developed at Bell...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- popular operating systems, allowing the distribution of Python-based software for use on those environments...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- computer code. It offers all of the distributed version control and source code management ... commonly used to host open-source software projects. As of April 2017, GitHub reports...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Magma is a large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory ... users to the Magma language. Magma is distributed by the Computational Algebra Group...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- presents a paradigm for composition of distributed software components and services based on the notion...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message-passing MIMD computers and networks ... LAPACK project, which designed and produced analogous software for workstations, vector supercomputers, and shared memory ... software has been written to be portable across a wide range of distributed-memory environments...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is a modular toolbox for solving partial differential ... also Finite Differences (FD). DUNE is free software licensed under the GPL (version 2) with ... distributed. Thus it is possible to use DUNE even in proprietary software. The underlying idea...
- Referenced in 114 articles
- mainly at school. Now Cabri software is developped and distributed by the Cabrilog company. Cabri...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- downloaded on the website sourcesup. This software is distributed under CeCILL-V2 (GPL compatible) free...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- PLUTO is a freely-distributed software for the numerical solution of mixed hyperbolic/parabolic systems ... Chombo library which provides a distributed infrastructure for parallel calculations over block-structured, adaptively refined ... Fortran. PLUTO is a highly portable software and can run from a single workstation...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- believe that FFTW, which is free software, should become the FFT library of choice ... support for the AVX x86 extensions, a distributed-memory implementation...
- Referenced in 307 articles
- power and memory of many computers. The software is very portable. The source, which ... become the de facto standard for distributed computing world-wide...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- robust, memory efficient and easy to use software for solving large sparse symmetric and unsymmetric ... systems of equations on shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- simulation environment based on free software distributed in binary and source code form for research...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Apache Hadoop software library is a framework that allows for the distributed processing of large...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- numerical computation of multivariate normal distribution values. The method used is similar to the method ... used by the Fortran MVNDST software, but the quasi-random integration point set is different...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Mathematica. GRTensor II and related software and documentation are distributed free of charge...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Madison run on distributed high-performance machines enabled by the HTCondor software; remote solvers...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- each level of refinement are distributed independently. The software supports two data distribution schemes...