- Referenced in 418 articles
- SAS/STAT software, a component of the SAS System, provides comprehensive statistical tools for a wide...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- related areas. It describes the key software components of TetGen, including an efficient tetrahedral mesh ... examples as well as comparisons with other softwares are presented...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- functionality of other FEniCS components and external software, and handles the communication between these components...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- analysis and verification of hardware and software components. Current applications span imperative, functional and logic ... several critical tasks rely on their software implementations. Despite this, existing libraries for the manipulation...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- paradigm for composition of distributed software components and services based on the notion of mobile...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- form a modular framework for controlling software components written in C, C++, and Fortran. However ... scripting languages at all stages of software development and allows existing software to be more...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Abstraction Software verification Tool) is a static software verification tool for C language that solves ... BLAST and all the components it relies on are free software. The BLAST itself ... source:LICENSE); for information about the components see source:NOTICE file. The BLAST has been...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- source code which verifies conformance of software components against state-machine specifications. To this...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- used to build realistic, verified software components. To substantiate this claim, we describe here...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- homology packages in Gudhi provide all software components for this approach. Specifically, simplicial complexes ... pass. We present the different components of the software, their interaction and the user interface...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- model-check properties of concurrent Java software. The Bandera Tool Set is an integrated collection ... program analysis, transformation, and visualization components designed to facilitate experimentation with model-checking Java source ... input Java source code and a software requirement formalized in Bandera’s temporal specification language ... program slicing and user extensible abstract interpretation components are applied to customize the program model...
- Referenced in 670 articles
- OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt) is a software package for large-scale nonlinear optimization ... above formulation by setting the corresponding components...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- memory management component (the memory manager), a free software distributed by Boehm (gc-6.1alpha5...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- this package is to provide reusable software components that address many of the portability...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it easy to integrate numerical procedures written ... features that seamlessy interact with Java Swing components...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- describing its properties. Generators are either static software which you can download and include ... component of the NIST project on Tools for Evaluation of Mathematical and Statistical Software which...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- languages are well-suited to implement software components, they fail to shine in the construction...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- Object Classes (VOC) challenge consists of two components: (i) a publicly available dataset of images ... with ground truth annotation and standardised evaluation software; and (ii) an annual competition and workshop...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- pdelib2 is a collection of software components which are useful to create simulators based...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- present the core optimization components of the PARPAP software. In the optimization kernel, a combination...