- Referenced in 1 article
- tests for the analysis of social segregation...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2641 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 352 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- R package spdep: Spatial dependence: weighting schemes, statistics...
- Referenced in 1089 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 818 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package outliers: Tests for outliers. A collection...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- GeoDa is a free software package that conducts...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- NetLogo, a Multi-agent Simulation Environment. NetLogo [Wilensky...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- A powerful and efficient algorithm for numerical function...
- Referenced in 613 articles
- Z-Tree: Zurich Toolbox for ready-made economic...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Algorithm AS 136: A K-Means Clustering Algorithm...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package CARBayes: Spatial Generalised Linear Mixed Models...