- Referenced in 9 articles
- feature selection SVM using penalty functions. The smoothly clipped absolute deviation (SCAD), ’L1-norm’, ’Elastic ... Elastic SCAD’ (SCAD and ’L2-norm’) penalties are availible. The tuning parameters can be founf...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- penalties include least absolute shrinkage and selection operator (LASSO), smoothly clipped absolute deviation (SCAD...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Elastic Net), SCAD (Smoothly Clipped Absolute Deviation) and MCP (Minimax Concave Penalty). Based...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- MLwiN is a statistical software package for fitting...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with...
- Referenced in 686 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- R package gamlss: Generalised Additive Models for Location...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- R package lars: Least Angle Regression, Lasso and...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- R package elasticnet: Elastic-Net for Sparse Estimation...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- R package SIS: SIS: Sure Independence Screening. Variable...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- We at VSNi like to think of GenStat...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- EbayesThresh library is a collection of MATLAB™ scripts...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- R package hgam: High-dimensional Additive Modelling. We...