- Referenced in 199 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 331 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs 1, 2...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- RLRsim: Exact (Restricted) Likelihood Ratio tests for mixed...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 1185 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- frailtypack: General Frailty models using a semi_parametric...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- R package wavethresh: Wavelets statistics and transforms , Performs...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Approach of linear mixed model in longitudinal data...