- Referenced in 293 articles
- Smoothing spline ANOVA models Nonparametric function estimation with stochastic data, otherwise known as smoothing ... multivariate settings number far less. Smoothing spline ANOVA models are a versatile family of smoothing...
- Referenced in 141 articles
- package of Fortran subroutines for calculating smoothing splines for various kinds of data and geometries...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- qualitatively constrained smoothing via linear programming. Popular smoothing techniques generally have a difficult time accommodating ... bring the problem of constrained spline smoothing to the foreground and describe the details ... constrained B-spline smoothing (COBS) algorithm that is being made available to S-plus-users ... projection of a smooth function into the space of B-splines provides a monotone smoother...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- models such as wavelets, kernel machines, smoothing splines, multiclass logistic models...
- Referenced in 758 articles
- semiparametric regression is based on penalized regression splines and mixed models. Every model in this ... interest even to experts on smoothing, and they are a third possible audience. This book...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- smoothing including ridge regression, thin plate smoothing splines, deconvolution, smoothing of generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Suite of R Functions Implementing Spline Smoothing Techniques. A comprehensive package for fitting various ... parametric/semi-parametric linear/nonlinear fixed/mixed smoothing spline models...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- simultaneous confidence bands for a smooth curve using penalized spline estimators. We consider three types...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- calculating minimum cross-validation cubic smoothing splines The procedure CUBGCV is an implementation ... calculation of a cubic smoothing spline fitted to n noisy data points, with the degree ... matrices associated with the cubic smoothing spline problem. Bayesian point error estimates are also calculated...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- package pspline: Penalized Smoothing Splines. Smoothing splines with penalties on order m derivatives...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Sparse Matrix Based). Qualitatively Constrained (Regression) Smoothing Splines via Linear Programming and Sparse Matrices...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- spline models in state space form. Basic functions are available for filtering, moment smoothing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- GRKPACK: Fitting smoothing spline ANOVA models for exponential families. Wahba, Wang, Gu, Klein and Klein ... introduced Smoothing Spline Analysis of VAriance (SS ANOVA) method for data from exponential families. Based...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- splines and Kriging methods are supporting by functions that can determine the smoothing parameter (nugget...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Package for Smoothing Poisson Counts with P-Splines. The MortalitySmooth package provides a framework ... interested in using a practical tool for smoothing mortality data over ages and/or years ... assumed to be Poisson-distributed, and P-splines and generalized linear array models are employed...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- multi-degree B-splines. Multi-degree splines are smooth piecewise-polynomial functions where the pieces ... functions for the space of multi-degree splines with similar properties to standard B-splines...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Pcp2Nurb -- smooth free-form surfacing with linearly trimmed bicubic B-splines Unrestricted control polyhedra facilitate ... cutting off edges and corners, the smoothing of an unrestricted control polyhedron can be reduced ... smoothing of a planar-cut polyhedron. A planar-cut polyhedron is a generalization ... four-sided linearly trimmed bicubic B-splines and untrimmed biquadratic B-splines. The routine...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- model, several smoothing methods may be applied, and approaches based on splines are the most ... Despite the potential advantages of using spline smoothing methods in survival analysis, there is currently...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- function approximation, regression, data smoothing, data reduction, and much more. Spline approximations are represented ... offering a high flexibility and smoothness. The B-spline can be fitted to data using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- lmeSplines: Add smoothing spline modelling capability to nlme. Add smoothing spline modelling capability to nlme ... smoothing spline terms in Gaussian linear and nonlinear mixed-effects models...