- Referenced in 88 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- A Matlab solver for constrained nonlinear equations is...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- CONOPT is a generalized reduced-gradient (GRG) algorithm...
- Referenced in 702 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 1156 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 398 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...