- Referenced in 495 articles
- discuss an SQP algorithm that uses a smooth augmented Lagrangian merit function and makes explicit ... based on a limited-memory quasi-Newton approximation to the Hessian of the Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- pages, is devoted to the optimization of smooth functions. The methods studied in this first ... convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods, and the Gauss-Newton method ... implementation details are discussed. Other quasi-Newton methods are sketched. The last chapter ... treatment of both, optimization methods for smooth and for noisy functions is a unique feature...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Objectives. The Orthant-Wise Limited-memory Quasi-Newton algorithm (OWL-QN) is a numerical optimization ... optimum of an objective of the form smooth function plus L1-norm of the parameters...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- assumed to be smooth, that is, to have at least continuous second derivatives. As with ... little storage was available, or a quasi-Newton code if there was sufficient storage. BBVSCG...
- Referenced in 1 article
- problem is transformed into a general smooth nonlinear program subsequently solved by the sequential quadratic ... combination of a Gauss-Newton and a quasi-Newton search direction. The additionally introduced variables...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- line-search procedure with Newton and Quasi-Newton optimization and nonlinear equation solver methods. These ... generic to any mathematical optimization problem where smooth derivatives exist. There is no specific connection...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 337 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Algorithm 681: INTBIS, a portable interval Newton/bisection package...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...