- Referenced in 1 article
- which there exists a convex piecewise linear Hermite interpolant $H$ of the nodal values ... gradients, and applying convolution smoothing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- also unable to extrapolate beyond the convex hull of the data unless the ’v4’ option ... interpolant. It builds a surface over a complete lattice, extrapolating smoothly into the corners...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- second divided differences of the smoothed values, where the location of the sign change ... piecewise linear interpolant to the fit is convex on the first set and concave ... spline representation of the smoothed values that allows some efficient updating procedures. The entire code...
- Referenced in 655 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 643 FEXACT: The computer code for Mehta...
- Referenced in 2850 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1658 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...