- Referenced in 50 articles
- Slope heuristics: overview and implementation. Model selection is a general paradigm which includes many statistical ... multiplicative factor: the “slope heuristics”. Theoretical works validate this heuristic method in some situations ... twofold. First, an introduction to the slope heuristics and an overview of the theoretical ... practical difficulties occurring for applying the slope heuristics. A new practical approach is carried...
- Referenced in 1 article
- package capushe: CAlibrating Penalities Using Slope HEuristics. Calibration of penalized criteria for model selection ... methods available are based on the slope heuristics...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...