- Referenced in 818 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- Modelica is a freely available, object-oriented language...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1099 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 192 articles
- A Finite Element Analysis Program. FEAP is a...
- Referenced in 2809 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- XPPAUT is software for the analysis and simulation...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- Several new interfaces have recently been developed requiring...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Adams Multibody Dynamics Simulation. Adams is the most...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- Pseudo-beam method for compressive buckling characteristics analysis...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- GSLIB is an acronym for Geostatistical Software LIBrary...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- astsa: Applied Statistical Time Series Analysis. Data sets...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Welcome to the home page of eSTREAM, the...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- HomCont, jointly developed with Alan Champneys (University of...