- Referenced in 2 articles
- rock mass if the sliding limit at the joint or part of it is exceeded ... available photographic information of rock slopes, the sliding forces and the corresponding factor of safety ... block modeling, joint plane simulation, key block identification and analysis and sliding process display...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 502 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 3397 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1608 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...