- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- EVPI-based importance sampling solution procedures for multistage...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...