- Referenced in 1 article
- useful for the asymptotic analysis of size-structured population models. The theoretical framework for this ... stability regions for steady states of size-structured population models...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Continuation techniques and interactive software for bifurcation analysis...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- The software package PSPManalysis implements numerical procedures for...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- R package TropFishR: Tropical Fisheries Analysis. A compilation...