- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety ... quotient rings with respect to an ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing ... shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- form My’=f(x,y) with possibly singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order...
- Referenced in 462 articles
- addition, the package computes the QR and singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- addition, two routines are included that use singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- including the detection of many codimension-two singularities and the continuation of these singularities...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- integrals of functions of one variable, including singular integrands and infinite intervals...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- able to capture all the dominant singular values of a sparse or structured matrix. These...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- fractional power-series endgame to accurately compute singular roots Allows for subfunctions. Allows for witness...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- cyclic reduction algorithm. When the problem is singular, a least-squares solution is computed. Singularities...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- other related problems such as the singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix are studied. The basis...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- speed compared to programs such as CoCoA, Singular and Macaulay2...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- four numerical (iterative) methods for computing the singular value decomposition (SVD) of large sparse matrices ... methods for determining several of the largest singular triplets (singular values and corresponding left ... right-singular vectors) for large sparse matrices. The package has been ported to a variety...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. We describe ... Plural as an extension of Singular to noncommutative polynomial rings (G-/GR-algebras): to which structures...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- linear least squares problems, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. Designed to be efficient...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- discussed. It allows the analysis of various singularities of generic systems and of their mutual ... approach is extended to codimension three singularities. We introduce several bifurcation functions and show...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- description of methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- implemented and evaluated three methods: a Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) based method (SVDimpute), weighted...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- functions for computing the singular value decomposition of large and sparse or structured matrices...