- Referenced in 7 articles
- Rssa: A Collection of Methods for Singular Spectrum Analysis. Multivariate and 2D Extensions of Singular ... multivariate and 2D extensions of Singular Spectrum Analysis (SSA) by means of the R-package...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- time peak and an absorbance spectrum. Co-eluting impurities create deviations from this pure bilinear ... graphs and singular value decompositions), spectral dissimilarity curves via window-evolving factor analysis with heteroscedasticity...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- Cadabra is a powerful computer program for the...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Algorithm 827: irbleigs: A MATLAB program for computing...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...