- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for polynomial computations in commutative algebra, algebraic geometry ... singularity theory. SINGULAR’s main computational objects are ideals and modules over a large variety ... quotient rings with respect to an ideal. SINGULAR features fast and general implementations for computing ... shell and a C-like programming language, SINGULAR’s internal functionality is augmented and user...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- linear systems of equations, eigenvalue problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- form My’=f(x,y) with possibly singular matrix M; with dense output; algebraic order...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- addition, the package computes the QR and singular value decompositions of rectangular matrices and applies...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- addition, two routines are included that use singular value decomposition to solve certain least-squares...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- including the detection of many codimension-two singularities and the continuation of these singularities...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- able to capture all the dominant singular values of a sparse or structured matrix. These...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- integrals of functions of one variable, including singular integrands and infinite intervals...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- fractional power-series endgame to accurately compute singular roots Allows for subfunctions. Allows for witness...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- other related problems such as the singular value decomposition or the quadratic eigenvalue problem...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed for efficient computations with polynomials. Plural ... kernel) extension of Singular to noncommutative polynomial rings having PBW bases and their quotients (called ... algebras). All fields available in Singular and all the global monomial orderings are supported ... third-party libraries in the Singular language...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- cyclic reduction algorithm. When the problem is singular, a least-squares solution is computed. Singularities...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- linear algebraic equations with a non-singular n×n matrix are studied. The basis...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- speed compared to programs such as CoCoA, Singular and Macaulay2...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- description of methods for evaluating singularities and solving nonlinear systems of equations; e) the description...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- functions for computing the singular value decomposition of large and sparse or structured matrices...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- four numerical (iterative) methods for computing the singular value decomposition (SVD) of large sparse matrices ... methods for determining several of the largest singular triplets (singular values and corresponding left ... right-singular vectors) for large sparse matrices. The package has been ported to a variety...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- implemented and evaluated three methods: a Singular Value Decomposition (SVD) based method (SVDimpute), weighted...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Iwasawa decomposition of a given non-singular n×n real matrix, to find generalized Casimir...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- discussed. It allows the analysis of various singularities of generic systems and of their mutual ... approach is extended to codimension three singularities. We introduce several bifurcation functions and show...