- Referenced in 28 articles
- deployment requirements. Quantifying the performance of scheduling and allocation policy on a Cloud infrastructure (hardware ... centers on a single physical computing node and java virtual machine; (ii) a self-contained ... platform for modelling data centers, service brokers, scheduling, and allocations policies; (iii) availability of virtualization...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- CuSPLIB: A Library of Single-Machine Cumulative Scheduling Problems. Consider the following optimization problem...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- HTCondor finds machines for the execution of programs, but it does not schedule programs (jobs ... Acyclic Graph Manager (DAGMan) is a meta-scheduler for HTCondor jobs. DAGMan submits jobs ... submits jobs to HTCondor, it uses a single HTCondor log file to enforce the ordering...
- Referenced in 1 article
- important scientific kernel used to evaluate machine performance and compare characteristics of different programming models ... parallelization and serialization, and Cell-specific data scheduling in its memory hierarchy. Our final result ... times speedup over the performance of single comparable PowerPC Processor...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- programs. Algorithms in new application areas like machine learning and network analysis use ”irregular” data ... computations to be performed, and a schedule for performing these computations. Elixir uses sophisticated inference ... three irregular problems: breadth-first search, single source shortest path, and betweenness-centrality computation...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- GLOB -- a new VNS-based software for global...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...