- Referenced in 1 article
- DAFS: simultaneous aligning and folding of RNA sequences via dual decomposition. Motivation: It is well ... from aligned sequences is a better choice if homologous sequences with reliable alignments are available ... alignments of RNA sequences. To tackle this dilemma, we require a fast and accurate aligner ... DAFS, a novel algorithm that simultaneously aligns and folds RNA sequences based on maximizing expected...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- program developed performs folding and alignment of two homologous RNAs simultaneously. Cofolga was tested with ... those obtained by a single-sequence folding based on free-energy minimization in which corresponding...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 542 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The Rfam database is a collection of RNA...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 1310 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...