- Referenced in 1 article
- optimize for geometry encoded in a signed distance field (SDF), textures from automatically-selected keyframes...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- introduce DeepSDF, a learned continuous Signed Distance Function (SDF) representation of a class of shapes ... shape’s surface by a continuous volumetric field: the magnitude of a point ... field represents the distance to the surface boundary and the sign indicates whether the region...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...