- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Stanford Network Analysis Platform (SNAP) is a general...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 296 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 361 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 1580 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...