- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 735 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1429 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- PET: Simulation and Reconstruction of PET Images: This...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- Sparse Optimal Control Software (SOCS). The Sparse Optimal...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- JAGS is Just Another Gibbs Sampler. It is...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- BioHMM: a heterogeneous hidden Markov model for segmenting...
- Referenced in 1335 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...