- Referenced in 5 articles
- particular, ’vcdExtra’ extends mosaic, assoc and sieve plots from ’vcd’ to handle...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- plots such as mosaic, association, and sieve plots, and can be combined into more complex...
- Referenced in 4374 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4959 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 5945 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 494 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MANET is for exploring data, whether raw data...
- Referenced in 2518 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1009 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- R package vcd: Visualizing Categorical Data , Visualization techniques...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- iPlots is a package for the R statistical...
- Referenced in 763 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Mondrian is a general purpose statistical data visualization...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 1160 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Arc_Mat: a Matlab-based spatial data analysis...
- Referenced in 991 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...