- Referenced in 38 articles
- Shotgun stochastic search for “Large p” regression Model search in regression with very large numbers ... ineffective. We describe a novel shotgun stochastic search (SSS) approach that explores ”interesting” regions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- BayesS5: Bayesian Variable Selection Using Simplified Shotgun Stochastic Search with Screening ... algorithm that is called the Simplified Shotgun Stochastic Search (S5) and aimed at rapidly explore...
- Referenced in 509 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- The graphical lasso: new insights and alternatives. The...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- hierNet: A Lasso for Hierarchical Interactions. Fits sparse...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- MaCH: Using sequence and genotype data to estimate...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- HdBCS - High-dimensional Bayesian Covariance Selection. This site...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- R package EMVS: The Expectation-Maximization Approach to...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- R package bgsmtr: Bayesian Group Sparse Multi-Task...