- Referenced in 533 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 539 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 724 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1363 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 254 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 919 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 734 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Computing minimum-weight perfect matchings. We make several...
- Referenced in 1114 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...