- Referenced in 5 articles
- based multivariate functional pseudo-depth for shape outlier detection, JMVA ... details: A measure especially designed for detecting shape outliers in functional data is presented ... ensured through the centring. Assuming that shape outliers in functional data follow a different pattern ... compare its performance with respect to outlier detection in simulation studies and a real data...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- detect communities with arbitrary size and shape, and are unable to identify hubs and outliers ... find the optimal parameter ε and detect communities, hubs and outliers in large-scale undirected...
- Referenced in 1 article
- applied because they expect vector-shaped input whereas computer programs have the form of syntax ... visualization, student motion analysis, clustering, and outlier detection, including two novel analyses, namely a progress...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 417 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R package rainbow: Rainbow Plots, Bagplots and Boxplots...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- A fully affine invariant image comparison method, Affine...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...