- Referenced in 5 articles
- Weak and strong form shape hessians and their automatic generation. By analyzing variational problems formulated ... volume” formulation of first and second order shape derivatives. Where applicable, the tool can either ... repeated application leads to symmetric shape Hessians. The resulting expression can then be processed ... environment, resulting in the semiautomatic creation of shape optimization chains from a user-supplied Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Algorithm 799: revolve. An implementation of checkpointing for...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...