- Referenced in 402 articles
- approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms ... natural neighbor interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Sketchpad to construct and transform geometric shapes and functions—from linear to trigonometric—promoting deep...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Generalised Additive Models for Location Scale and Shape. The library for fitting GAMLSS models...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- density greater than the familiar pyramid-shaped packing used to stack oranges at the market...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- radial basis function interpolation in the small shape parameter range...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 152 articles
- using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design, and other...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- also makes computations for particles of irregular shapes simpler and more efficient. Proteus has been...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- program for the modelling of liquid surfaces shaped by various forces and constraints. The program...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- image retrieval system that uses color, texture, shape and spatial location information in segmented image ... representation, and indexing of color, texture, and shape features for fast search and retrieval. This ... object A, texture of object B, shape of object C, and lie in the upper...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- objects, which are characterized by color, texture, shape, and location. The system classifies images into...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- systems are solved on domains of arbitrary shape using general boundary conditions. The collection...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- MIQCQP include: point packing, cutting convex shapes from rectangles, maximizing the area of a convex...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- multiclass statistical model of color and shape to obtain a 2D representation of head...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- also compute Delaunay triangulations and alpha shapes, and volumes of Voronoi regions. The program uses...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- comparison and quantization of morphometric changes in shapes. As part of these efforts the Center...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- PicToSeek: combining color and shape invariant features for image retrieval. We aim at combining color ... shape invariants for indexing and retrieving images. To this end, color models are proposed independent ... color invariant edges are derived from which shape invariant features are computed. Computational methods ... described to combine the color and shape invariants into a unified high-dimensional invariant feature...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- interacts with the representation, manipulate the structures, shapes and colors to reveal hidden properties...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SegMatch: Software for Shape Segmentation and Shape Matching from Point Cloud: SegMatch software can decompose ... shape into its salient features from a point sample. This segmentation can be used ... match two shapes with the (match) software. The software is written based on the method ... Morse theory applied to continuos smooth shapes and its discretization with Delaunay/Voronoi diagrams...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- unit and emotion recognition. Tracking results for shape and appearance are via the approach...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- allow almost any arbitrary three-dimensional shape to be described. The visualization of the results...