- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have ... gradients are sparse. We discuss an SQP algorithm that uses a smooth augmented Lagrangian merit...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- nested dissection algorithm requires efficient graph bipartitioning heuristics, the best sequential implementations of which ... parallelize. This paper presents a set of algorithms, implemented in the PT-Scotch software package ... state-of-the-art sequential algorithms. Our implementation uses the classical nested dissection approach...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- validation of the algorithmic description of a system of communicating sequential processes with respect...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- SMAC: Sequential Model-based Algorithm Configuration. SMAC (sequential model-based algorithm configuration) is a versatile...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- ManySAT uses a portfolio of complementary sequential algorithms obtained through careful variations of the standard ... DPLL algorithm. Additionally, each sequential algorithm shares clauses to improve the overall performance...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- which is solved using a sequential quadratic programming algorithm...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- algorithm with the popular methods based on sequential linearized subproblems forms the basis for discussions...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- sparked much research into developing algorithms for them. Parallelizing AMG is a difficult task, however ... fundamentally sequential in nature. We have previously introduced a parallel algorithm [cf. A. J. Cleary...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- violations only. When solving problems with many sequentially related constraints (or objectives), such as discretized ... user the option to use an algorithm that efficiently solves these problems, greatly reducing computational ... implementation of two algorithms based on Sequential Quadratic Programming (SQP), modified so as to generate...
- Referenced in 1182 articles
- Fortran, C, C++, Python, and MATLAB (sequential). PETSc provides many of the mechanisms needed within ... power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make the efﬁcient implementation...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- present SPADE, a new algorithm for fast discovery of Sequential Patterns. The existing solutions ... show that SPADE outperforms the best previous algorithm by a factor...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Algorithm 811: NDA: algorithms for nondifferentiable optimization We present four basic Fortran subroutines for nondifferentiable ... based on a sequential quadratic programming variable metric algorithm. Subroutines PBUN and PNEW, intended...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Package for Sequential Parameter Optimization Toolbox. The sequential parameter optimization (spot) package ... optimization algorithms. Model-based investigations are common approaches in simulation and optimization. Sequential parameter optimization ... sound statistical analysis of simulation and optimization algorithms. spot includes methods for tuning based...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Trust-region interior-point SQP algorithms for a class of nonlinear programming problems A family ... trust-region interior-point sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithms for the solution of a class...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- modest Matlab implementation of the SQP algorithm for solving constrained optimization problems. The functions defining ... optimal control structure. SQP stands for Sequential Quadratic Programming, a method invented ... optimization problem. Each iteration of the SQP algorithm requires finding a solution to a quadratic...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- common geostatistics algorithms, such as kriging of one or more variables, sequential and multiple-point ... development platform into which new algorithms can easily be integrated. S-GeMS is indeed built...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Systolic Arrays. A methodology for mapping numerical algorithms into systolic arrays is presented in this ... transformation function which transforms the original sequential algorithm into a suitable parallel form. A program...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- toolbox for reliable computing and self-validating algorithms. It comprises of self-validating methods ... Taylor series for univariate functions automatic slopes (sequential approach, slow for many variables) verified integration...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- widely used 2→1 sequential recombination jet algorithms for pp and e + e − collisions...