- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- spatial: Functions for Kriging and Point Pattern Analysis...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- The program calculates the density (pdf), cumulative distribution...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...