- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- BPMPD is a state-of-the-art implementation...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- COSTA is a research prototype which performs automatic...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 125 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- PROFIL (Programmer’s Runtime Optimized Fast Interval Library...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...