- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package tseries: Time series analysis and computational...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- ROCR: Visualizing the performance of scoring classifiers , ROC...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- iPlots is a package for the R statistical...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- PCA-SIFT: A More Distinctive Representation for Local...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- JStatCom is a software framework that makes it...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- A robust gradient sampling algorithm for nonsmooth, nonconvex...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- AFGen is a program that takes as input...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- CECM: constrained evidential C-means algorithm In clustering...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...