- Referenced in 3 articles
- isolate memory regions on individual computers, and to deploy new protocols that secure distributed MapReduce ... MapReduce code running within isolated regions, to prevent attacks due to unsafe memory reads ... runtime overhead is negligible for its base security guarantees, 4.5% with write integrity...
- Referenced in 1 article
- data structures may be protected via privilege isolation. We present EnclaveDom, a privilege separation system ... enclave into tagged memory regions, and enforces per-region access rules at the granularity ... memory tagging. To evaluate the security and performance impact of EnclaveDom, we integrated EnclaveDom with...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 820 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- The LLVM Project is a collection of modular...
- Referenced in 1468 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...