- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 544 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- SDPLIB 1. 2, a library of semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 358 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- Meschach: Matrix computations in C. Meschach is a...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 963 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SDPHA: A MATLAB implementation of homogeneous interior-point...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...