- Referenced in 658 articles
- linear and quadratic programs (LPs/QPs), second-order cone programs (SOCPs), and semidefinite programs (SDPs...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones, second-order cones...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- socp: Software for Second-Order Cone Programming. Implementation of a primal-dual potential reduction method ... solving second-order cone programming problems. Package includes C implementation, Matlab interface functions, documentation ... first publicly available code for second-order cone programming. Since then, many other (better) codes ... available. For rapidly forming and solving second-order cone problems in a Matlab environment...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Quadratic programming (QP and QCQP), Second-Order Cone Programming (CQO and SOCP...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- dual form of linear, semidefinite, second-order cone programs with equality/inequality constraints. Among the four...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- package for solving optimization problems with second-order cone constraints (SOCPs). This includes linear ... quadratic (QPs), and quadratically-constrained quadratic programs (QCQPs). ECOS also supports a small number...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- interior-point meth- ods for second-order cone programming problems and their extensions ... mixed-integer second-order cone programming problems and non- linear programs with second-order cone...
- Referenced in 1 article
- mixed-integer second-order cone programs; dcp-compliant convex programs including second-order cone programs...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- accuracy. Compared to other first-order methods for cone programs, our approach finds both primal ... handles the usual (symmetric) nonnegative, second-order, and semidefinite cones as well ... cones and their duals. We report numerical results that show speedups over interior-point cone ... scaling to very large general cone programs...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- conic programming. The current version of VSDP supports the constraint cone ... consisting of the product of semidefinite cones, second-order cones and the nonnegative orthant...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- Pajarito is a mixed-integer convex programming (MICP) solver package written in Julia. MICP problems ... problems with second-order, rotated second-order, (primal) exponential, and positive semidefinite cones. MISOCP ... algorithms that use a derivative-based nonlinear programming (NLP) solver (e.g. Ipopt) instead...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 837: AMD is a set of routines...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...