- Referenced in 18 articles
- equilibrium radiation transport using a cell-centered monotonic finite volume scheme on unstructured-grids. Three ... control volume differencing (CVD) scheme. A second-order predictor-corrector (PC) integration scheme is used ... proposed RHD model allows to have different temperatures for the electrons and ions. In addition ... using an implicit, axis-symmetric, cell-centered, monotonic, nonlinear finite volume (NLFV) scheme. In this...
- Referenced in 1 article
- compute advection terms and second order central difference scheme is used for diffusion terms ... interpolation of cell-centered values. The time discretization is second-order fully implicit scheme...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- base case, and the Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC) Harvard Velocity Model ... performance was evaluated by measuring error at different grid sizes against a set of reference ... model. In comparison against first-order FMM (FMM-O1), second-order...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The ODEs describing a chemical kinetics system can...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- PARAMESH: A parallel adaptive mesh refinement community toolkit...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...