- Referenced in 189 articles
- Search Space Contraction in Canonical Labeling of Graphs. The individualization-refinement paradigm for computing ... reducing the size of the associated search space is introduced, and a new tool, named ... huge reduction in the search space, thereby making computation feasible for several classes of graphs...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- techniques are used for pruning the search space: subsumption, tautology deletion (optionally modulo commutativity), subsumption...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- where the smooth geometry of the search space can be leveraged to design efficient numerical...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- applicable to challenging problems with unknown search spaces...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- uses a binary search tree to divide up the decision space, and tries to sample ... Gaussian processes surrogate model of the search landscape after every function evaluation, which it uses ... Results indicate that the two algorithms search the space in very different ways and this...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- serial and parallel optimization over awkward search spaces, which may include real-valued, discrete...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- processes explore disjoint portions of the search space. In this way, we use parallelism without...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- State space reduction in the Maude-NRL protocol analyzer. The Maude-NRL Protocol Analyzer (Maude ... original NPA, looks for attacks by searching backwards from an insecure attack state, and assumes ... develop ways of reducing the search space and avoiding infinite search paths. In order ... need not only to speed up the search, but should not violate completeness, so that...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- inherently costly in both runtime and space usage when the support threshold ... called bidirectional extension, and prunes the search space more deeply compared to the previous algorithms...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- world problems with difficult and unknown search spaces...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- true. Korat exhaustively explores the bounded input space of the predicate but does so efficiently ... executions and pruning large portions of the search space.This paper illustrates the use of Korat ... from Java predicates, even when the search space for inputs is very large. This paper...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- precision linear programming problems with continuous search spaces. Current supported features include conformal dimension bounds...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- powerful enough to handle a search space of 2 100 or more. Alloy has been...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- efficient stochastic search algorithm for for exploring spaces of Gaussian Graphical Models...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- second-order cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective function ... with either the HKM or the NT search direction. The basic code is written...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- prune away redundant branches of the search space. This paper introduces some...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- allow to limit the size of search spaces in order to obtain reasonably efficient construction...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- this efficiency because it avoids searching a large hypothesis space for consistent hypotheses...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- leanTAP. ModLeanTAP Version 2.0 includes additional search space restrictions and fairness strategies, giving a decision...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- system can help cut down the search-space of the SAT solver, by providing learned ... that encode theory-specific lemmas, as it searches for a counterexample to the input conjecture ... show an exponential reduction in search space via the SAT+CAS combination relative to finite...