- Referenced in 1 article
- association, etc. BIDEAL consists of seventeen biclustering algorithms, three biclusters visualization techniques, and six validation ... Leukemia cancer, Mammary tissue profile, and Ligand screen in B-cells datasets. The biclusters ... terms of coherency, differential co-expression ranking, and similarity measure. The visualization of generated biclusters...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Dragon is an application for the calculation of...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- EnKF-The Ensemble Kalman Filter The EnKF is...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- CATS (Cointegration Analysis of Time Series) is a...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Algorithm 887: CHOLMOD, Supernodal Sparse Cholesky Factorization and...