- Referenced in 668 articles
- innovative concepts and tools for automated scientific computing, with a particular focus on automated solution...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- NumPy is the fundamental package for scientific computing with Python...
- Referenced in 362 articles
- Dynamic languages have become popular for scientific computing. They are generally considered highly productive...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- areas needing geometric computation, such as: computer graphics, scientific visualization, computer aided design and modeling...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- wide range of applications, including scientific computing and computer graphics. An unstructured simplex mesh requires...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- packages for large-scale scientific computation written and developed by the Numerical Analysis Group...
- Referenced in 3921 articles
- correct order. (Perhaps you are a computer scientist or someone working in information science ... this sequence has appeared before in the scientific literature. You go the OEIS web site ... Knuth, ”The Art of Computer Programming”, where you find your algorithm described. The entry even...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- decomposition strategies aimed at the reduction of computational complexity. Furthermore, they carry out both ... more generally, people interested in scientific computing. All these pseudocodes are in fact implemented...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- class library for extended scientific computing. The original version of the C-XSC library ... class library for extended scientific computing. Berlin: Springer-Verlag (1993; Zbl 0814.68035)] have...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- aimed to support numerical methods and scientific computing. The problem of quality tetrahedral mesh generation...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- overhead. Thus DUNE ensures efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- methodologies migrate from computer science to scientific computing, developers of numerical software are faced with...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- PASCAL-XSC: PASCAL for Extended Scientific Computing. The programming language PASCAL-XSC was developed ... solution of scientific problems based upon a properly defined and implemented computer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- programming environment for verified scientific computing and numerical data processing. C-XSC is a tool...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- various advanced concepts of modern scientific computing. COSY currently has more than 2000 registered users...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- Numerical methods in scientific computing. Vol. 1. ... In addition, a supplementary Web page contains three...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- widely in the fields of scientific and engineering computation, especially in the numerical simulation...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive finite element methods (FEMs) are a modern...
- Referenced in 717 articles
- function), or to perform very complicated computations by means of a large Macsyma program. Macsyma ... report-quality graphics interactive scientific notebooks a user programming environment...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- IPython: a system for interactive scientific computing. IPython provides a rich architecture for interactive computing...