- Referenced in 2331 articles
- published handbook and companion Web site, both scheduled for completion in 2003. More than...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present a set of benchmark instances ... single- and multi-mode resource-constrained project scheduling problems. The instances have been systematically generated ... improvements in the area of project type scheduling...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering. Due the strengths...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- real-world problem of personnel scheduling. In this paper, the authors report another successful application ... rather different real-world problem of personnel scheduling occuring at a UK academic institution...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 147 articles
- plant models. You can also tune gain-scheduled controllers. You can specify multiple tuning objectives...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Implementation of resource constraints in ILOG SCHEDULE: a library for the development of constraint-based ... scheduling systems. It has been argued that the use of constraint-based techniques and tools ... implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling systems; precise and flexible as the system ... existing code). The paper presents ILOG SCHEDULE, a C++ library enabling the representation...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- programs for the job-shop scheduling problem. The codes are based on the paper ... computational study of the job-shop scheduling problem” by David Applegate and William Cook (which...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- areas of Oz include optimization problems like scheduling, time tabling, placement and configuration, reasoning...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- dimensional space. This algorithm permits an annealing schedule for ”temperature” T decreasing exponentially in annealing ... multi-dimensional parameter-space. This annealing schedule is faster than fast Cauchy annealing, where...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- from supply chain management to sports tournament scheduling. Over the last two decades, constraint programming ... applications, arranged by meta-heuristics. It presents scheduling applications, along with the background necessary...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- earch community has inspired work in observation scheduling, planetary rover exploration and spacecraft control domains...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- systems-users, applications, resources, and resource brokers (schedulers) for design and evaluation of scheduling algorithms ... managed by time or space shared schedulers. The processing nodes within a resource ... configuration, and availability. The resource brokers use scheduling algorithms or policies for mapping jobs...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- which includes encryption and decryption and key schedule, occupies approximately 11K gates, which...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- features of PicoSAT including an aggressive restart schedule...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- benchmark library for Periodic Event Scheduling Problems as introduced by P. Serafini and W. Ukovich ... mathematical model for periodic scheduling problems. SIAM J. Disc. Math., pages 550-581, 1989, which...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- systems, data reconciliation, batch processes, crude oil scheduling, and natural gas production. Computational geometry problems...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- block cipher without a key schedule. The choice of operations is limited to bitwise...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- StarPU: A unified platform for task scheduling on heterogeneous multicore architectures. Multicore machines equipped with ... where parallel tasks would be dynamically scheduled over the full set of available processing units ... propose a new runtime system capable of scheduling tasks over heterogeneous, accelerator-based machines ... used to greatly improve the quality of scheduling policies in this context. We demonstrate...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- accompanying data for different classes of project scheduling problems. The objective is to construct random ... predictors of the hardness of different project scheduling problems. Some of them have been implemented...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- KTANTAN-n is the key schedule. The resulting ciphers are exteremly efficient in hardware...