- Referenced in 90 articles
- technique that proved very successful for satisfiability checking (SAT). Unlike other learning ASP solvers, clasp...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Conflicts And Satisfaction in Quantified Boolean Satisfiability Solver”, Proceedings of 8th International Conference on Principles ... Conflict Driven Learning in a Quantified Boolean Satisfiability Solver”, Proceedings of International Conference on Computer...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- CVC3 is an automatic theorem prover for Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT) problems. CVC3...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- coefficients in the three-term recurrence relation satisfied by the orthogonal polynomials. Once these...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- logic programming. Computationally, CCalc uses ideas of satisfiability planning. (A related system, Cplus2ASP from Arizona...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- SATIRE: A new incremental satisfiability engine. We introduce SATIRE, a new satisfiability solver that ... builds on the most recent advances in satisfiability research, and includes two new features ... effectiveness of these additions to classical satisfiability solver...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- claims that the protocol satisfies some property, then the property is actually satisfied. With Andreas...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- regularization parameter and a parameter iteration for satisfying a discrepancy criterion in an outer loop ... where the assumptions of the paper are satisfied...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- sphere. We demonstrate how these are explicitly satisfied by HEALPix...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- direction numbers given generate Sobol’ sequences that satisfy Sobol’s so-called Property...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- System for Deciding Quantified Boolean Formulas Satisfiability. Deciding the satisfiability of a Quantified Boolean Formula ... mapped into the problem of deciding the satisfiability of a QBF. In this paper ... present QuBE, a system for deciding QBFs satisfiability. We start our presentation in § 2 with...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- calculus and calls MiniSat periodically to test satisfiability of these clauses. Satallax is implemented...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- mixed linear equations that a given function satisfies. Summation and integration of multivariate holonomic functions...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- objective is to construct random networks which satisfy preset values of the parameters used...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- shown to have a limit point satisfying the second-order necessary KKT conditions. The local...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- proved, and then iPiano is shown to satisfy the requirements of this theorem. Furthermore...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- extension of existing framework components to satisfy new application needs...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- rank then provides the minimum rank solution satisfying a prescribed data approximation bound. We propose ... that, although the R-RIP is not satisfied in this case, ADMiRA is a competitive...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- equations, additional order conditions have to be satisfied. Although these conditions have been known...