- Referenced in 39 articles
- Moran’s I and Getis/Ord G, saddlepoint approximations and exact tests for global and local...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- determined by numerical integration, saddlepoint or other approximation methods. We give here our method...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- package esaddle: Extended Empirical Saddlepoint Density Approximation. Tools for fitting the Extended Empirical Saddlepoint...
- Referenced in 1 article
- highly accurate and efficient saddlepoint approximation of the test. We use our test to approximate...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Provides higher-order approximations for inference based on extensions of saddlepoint type arguments as discussed...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Algorithm AS 99. Fitting Johnson curves by moments...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Statisticians and investigators access the widest offering of...
- Referenced in 2889 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- MCQueue: educational software for Markov Chains and Queues...