- Referenced in 18 articles
- computational complexity of the coupled 3D FSI problem after discretizations in space and time ... SIMPLE preconditioner for saddle-point problems. FaCSI is built upon a block Gauss–Seidel factorization...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- work with the saddle-point formulation of such problems which allows simultaneous data and model...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- efficient solvers for the resulting saddle-point and elliptic systems arising from these discretizations continue ... provide examples derived from second order elliptic problems and geophysical fluid dynamics. In addition...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...